Credit Controller Apprentice
Arnold Laver, part of National Timber Group are looking to strengthen their team by appointing and developing a Credit Controller Apprentice based at the Head Office in Bramall Lane and we would love you to consider joining our team.
The successful candidate will be a self motivated, team player and excellent communicator. Must have attention to detail and strong Excel skills. The training element of the Apprentice role is to work towards a Level 2 Credit Controller Apprenticeship Standard.
- Responsible for a portfolio of accounts over multiple depots – to include all credit administration, order release as appropriate, query solving and debt chasing
- Establishing & maintaining strong working relationships both internal and external customers
- Ensure timely receipt of invoices and PODs by customer
- Actively manage customer disputes to minimise and resolve quickly
- Conduct ledger reviews with Credit Manager and Depot Managers
- Obtain credit reports and provide initial assessment of Credit Applications in order to open new accounts
- Manage the customer “master data” – i.e. name, address, contacts
- To provide guidance and support to the sales organisation to maximise sales whilst minimising aged debt
Hours, Salary and Benefits:
- This is a full-time role working 37.5 hour week 8.30am to 5.00pm with a 60 minute unpaid break.
- No weekend working
- Christmas and New Year shutdown
- Onsite parking (Not all employers offer this)
- An attractive basic annual salary above Apprentice National Minimum Wage
- 6 weeks holiday per year including the public bank holidays.
- Employee discount available on Company products
- Training, development, and promotion opportunities
- Free access to the Company benefits, rewards, and wellbeing website, including retailer discounts and an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: Competitive rate of pay
- Location: Sheffield
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Apply now