Due to expansion National Timber Group have a vacancy for a Graphic Designer in their Marketing Department. Due to current circumstances, this will be remote based. We are looking for someone who enjoys working within a fast pace, demanding environment and is comfortable in a role where they are given the autonomy to implement new ideas and positive change with the ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with other departments and outsourced agencies.
The successful candidate will have knowledge in Adobe design software packages and a strong can-do attitude with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Must have a learning mindset and desire to grow. Design qualification or formal experience in design in essential. Previous experience in project management and copywriting skills are desirable but not essential.
- Support our brand development across a range of Companies
- Production of digital and print artwork for a range of collateral and documents such as, brochures, newsletters, graphs, reports etc.
- Working within our brand guidelines, you will work across a range of creative briefs to deliver exceptional output for each project
- Proactively consider ways of capturing and analysing data to create new opportunities to enhance the brands customer portfolio
- Market Research to drive greater customer insight and the improved understanding of competitor behaviour
- Help to improve our trade counters (collected business) through focused offers and promotions, plus improved merchanting, POS and signage
- Provision of support for campaigns, product launches and e-communications
Benefits, Pay and Hours:
- This is a full-time role, Monday – Friday, 8.00am-5.00pm
- Training, development and promotion opportunities
- 30 days holiday per year including the eight public (Bank) holiday
- Christmas and New Year Shutdown
- Employee discount
- Remote working
- Competitive Salary
- Access to Reward Gateway our employee shopping discount, reward and recognition and wellbeing platform
Job Type: Full-time
Reference ID: AL147
- Salary: Competitive rate of pay
- Location: Leeds•Temporarily remote
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Apply now